The Scientific Council of the Institute is a collegial body for resolving issues related to the scientific activities of the Institute.
In its activities, the Scientific Council of the Institute is guided by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Education", No. 637 dated September 23, 2020, the Labor Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 161-I, approved by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated December 21, 1995, the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Science and Scientific Activity" No. 576 of October 29, 2019, the Regulation "On the Scientific Council " other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Charter of the Institute, local acts, as well as the Regulation "On the main mechanisms for stimulating research and innovation activities of the teaching staff , employees and students of the Management Development Institute of Singapore in Tashkent (MDIST) ".
The purpose of the Scientific Council is to make collegial decisions on the main issues of the scientific activity of the institute.
The activities of the Scientific Council of the Institute are based on publicity, collective discussion and resolution of issues within its competence, responsibility to employees and students of the Institute.
The main tasks of the Scientific Council:
- determination of the main promising directions of scientific development of the Institute;
- normative regulation of the main issues of the organization of scientific activity;
- the implementation of scientific activities and the development program of the Institute;
- consideration and decision-making on issues of research and information-analytical activities of the Institute;
- approval of the thematic plan of scientific research carried out by the Institute;
- approval of work plans of the Academic Council of the Institute;
- Stimulating the publication activity of the faculty, staff and students.