MDIS Tashkent accepts applications online at www.mdis.uz . After the deadline of admission, no other applications and documents will be accepted.
Admission period starts from July 5 (Monday) – September 25 (Saturday), 2021 (5pm).
Applicants must fill in the electronic application in the English language at www.mdis.uz to register online which consists of:
1. Terms of agreement: Applicant must read and acknowledge the MDIS Tashkent Admission Committee rules and regulations before applying to the program.
a) Name, Surname and Given Name;
b) Birth Day/Month/Year;
c) Passport details;
d) Permanent address;
e) Valid e-mail address;
f) Valid contact number (cell phone and home phone);
g) Passport (including permanent registration page of the passport) in PDF format;
h) Photo (3.5X4.5 sized) in JPEG format;
3. Parents’ information: Applicant must fill in all required fields with the information of his/her parents and one contact person in emergency:
a) Full name of parents;
b) Permanent address;
c) Valid contact number (cell phone and home phone);
d) E-mail address (if available).
a) Translated and notarized copy of bachelor's degree Diploma and transcript;
b) IELTS certificate or MDIS English test with overall score of 6.0 and above with each band not less than 5.5
5. Required documents: Applicants need to upload scanned copies of the following documents while registering online in PDF format:
- Official letter to Rector; (example)
- Passport (include permanent registration page of the passport); (example)
- Translated and notarized copy of bachelor's degree certificate and transcript; (example)
- CV; (example)
- Certificate of employment with minimum 6 months experience; (example)
- IELTS certificate with overall score of 6.0 and above with each band not less than 5.5;
- Photo (3.5X4.5 sized) in JPEG format; (example)
- Application form of University of Sunderland. (example)
Partner University’s (University of Sunderland) decision will serve to select the applicant to enroll with the MDIS Tashkent.