Successful applicants should collect the contract at MDIS Tashkent campus within the set schedule. Applicants are allowed to pay by installments.
Applicants must submit original copies of the following documents to collect the contract:
- Official letter to Rector;
- Passport (include permanent registration page of the passport);
- Diploma and the transcript from secondary education establishment (with notarized translation into English);
- IELTS certificate with overall score of 6.0 and above with each band not less than 5.5;
- Confirmation letter of foundation or any above years of studies (for applicants from MDIS (Singapore) / MDIS Tashkent)
- Translated and notarized copy of certificate or student's record book of the first or any above years of studies; (for the applicants from the institutions/universities in Uzbekistan)
- Academic transcripts in English (for applicants from international universities)
- Application forms of partner universities.
- University offer letter (Applicant must print out this document from his/her personal e-mail);
- Military recruit registration card (for male applicants);
- Medical certificate (form №086);
- Photo (3.5X4.5 sized).