Gained a bachelor’s degree in International Business faculty of Tashkent State University of Economics. In 2001 continued education as a recipient of grant from Presidential Fund “UMID” at Leeds University in UK where he earned a Master’s degree in Economics and Finance. During the four years of work after education in the Project Finance department at the Asaka Bank he successfully implemented several investment projects in automobile and pharmaceutical industries. Has more than 12 years of teaching experience in Economics, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics and History of Economic Thoughts on various levels. Fluently speaks Russian, Uzbek, English and Turkish. Successfully accomplished several local and international research projects in the fields of Infrastructure development, Productivity, Digital Economy. Has been involved in the research project on the Assessment of accession of Uzbekistan to the World Trade Organization. Was awarded PhD degree for his thesis on Infrastructure Development in Uzbekistan. The total amount of publications go beyond 20, of which 3 in International Journals.
PhD in Economics
Tashkent State University of Economics, Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
Master's degree in Economics and Finance
Leeds University, Leeds (UK)
Bachelor's degree in International Business
Tashkent State University of Economics, Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
|AREAS OF TEACHING||Economics, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, History of economic thoughts, CORE Economics, Economics of leisure and tourism|
|AREAS OF RESEARCH||Infrastructure development, Productivity, Digital Economy, Effects of WTO and other trade organizationsб Potential GDP|
|HONOURS AND AWARDS||
2001 Winner of Presidential Fund “UMID” to study abroad
1997 Winner of Russian Mathematics Olympiad
1. Shadmanov Shukhrat and Voronin S. (2019). Investment policy in international relations: opportunities and risks for the Economy of Uzbekistan. “International relations” Vol.2. 2019. UWED. Tashkent.
2. Shadmanov Shukhrat and Voronin S. (2019) Features of investment policy of Chine amid tightening competitiveness in international capital markets. RPB, Vol 4.
3. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2019) The role of transport sector in developing competitiveness of industrial companies. «Investments and entrepreneurship: challenges and prospects». The international conference proceedings. MDIS Tashkent, May 7th.
4. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2019) Infrastructure as a driver of development. Rejuvenating Silk Road: past, present and future of Turkey - Uzbekistan relations. Conference materials, Turkey.
5. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2018) ICT Development in Uzbekistan. Conference materials. TSUE, Tashkent.
6. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2018) Theory of Economics. Lecture notes. Tashkent Financial Institute. “Humoyunbek-IstiqlolMo’jizasi” press, Tashkent.
7. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2017) Theoretical foundations of balanced development of production infrastructure in conditions of modernization of economy. Monograph. “Next media group”, Tashkent.
8. Shadmanov Shukhrat and Sayitqulova P. (2017) Introduction of Bitcoins and its role in the economy. Journal of Finance, Tashkent, Vol. 6, pp. 14-21.
9. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2016) Production infrastructure and issues of estimation of its efficiency. Journal of Finance, Tashkent, Vol. 2, pp. 5-12.
10. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2015) Infrastructure and economic growth. International journal of Economics, Commerce and Research, India, Vol. 5, pp. 9-16.
11. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2014) About the issue of formation of estimation methodology of efficiency of production infrastructure development. Journal NaukaiPraktika, Russia, Vol. 4. pp. 78-85.
12. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2014) The ways of sustainable development of production and its infrastructure in Uzbekistan. Journal of Economy and Finance, Tashkent, Vol. 1. pp. 33-39.
13. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2014) The role of production infrastructure in developing free industrial economic zones. Journal Agro-science, Tashkent, Vol. 1, pp. 81-83.
14. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2014) The essence of production infrastructure and its role in providing economic growth. “Fundamental and applied problems of science” materials of IX international symposium, devoted to the 90-year of the academic V.P.Makeyev. Russian academy of Sciences. Interregional committee on science and technology. Moscow. pp. 61-68.
15. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2014) Infrastructure as a condition of social-economic efficiency of production. «Competetive advantages of economic education: current state and perspectives”, materials of international scientific-practical conference. Branch of Russian economic university named G.V.Plehanov in Tashkent. pp. 139-140.
16. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2013) The foreign experience of developing production infrastructure. Journal of Economics and education, Tashkent. Vol. 2, pp. 103-107.
17. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2013) The program approach of stimulation of production infrastructure development by the government. Journal of Economy and Finance, Tashkent, Vol. 4. pp. 47-50.
18. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2013) The link between extensive modernization and production infrastructure development and their impact on each other. Journal of Economics and education, Vol. 4. pp. 7-12.
19. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2013) The meaning of production infrastructure and its role in economic development. Journal of Business Expert, Vol. 12, pp. 41-45.
20. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2012) The development of production infrastructure. Journal of Agriculture in Uzbekistan, Vol. 2, pp. 37-38.
21. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2012) The development of production infrastructure as a main direction of economic development. Journal of Economy and Finance, Tashkent, Vol. 2. pp. 16-17.
22. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2012) The role of production infrastructure in sustainable economic growth. Journal of Economics and education, Tashkent, Vol. 1. pp. 30-31.
23. Shadmanov Shukhrat (2010) Factors and conditions of determining the level of social-economic efficiency. Theses and presentations of international scientific-practical conference, Moscow, pp. 235-237.
24. Shadmanov Shukhrat and Bababekova D. (2009) New interpretation of an old problem. «Social – ecologic problems of developing integration processes in conditions of globalization of economies”. Collection of scientific works. Moscow, pp. 59-63.
25. Shadmanov Shukhrat and Shadmanov B. (2009) Development of provision of financial resources for joint companies in conditions of modernization of economy. “Social – ecologic problems of developing integration processes in conditions of globalization of economies”. Collection of scientific works. Moscow, pp. 90-92.
|EXTERNALLY FUNDED RESEARCH GRANTS||
1. Research project financed by UNDP on the topic “Assessment of effects of optimization of customs duties of Uzbekistan in accessing to WTO”, 2019.
2. Successfully accomplished the research project №E-Ф-01-02 "Main directions of development of production infrastructure in conditions of modernization of economy” financed by the Agency of science and technology of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2016.