MDIS TASHKENT IS PLEASED TO INFORM YOU THAT THE INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE “MEDICAL, RESORT AND HEALTH TOURISM: CHALLENGES, INNOVATIONS AND PERSPECTIVES”.
MDIS Tashkent is pleased to inform you that the International scientific and practical conference
“Medical, resort and health tourism: challenges, innovations and perspectives” will be held on December 6, 2022.
The event is organized in partnership with Scientific-Research Institute for Tourism Development Under the Tourism Committee of the Ministry of Ecology, Environmental Protection and Climate Change of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Association of Medical Tourism of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The aim of the Conference is:
- development of scientific, theoretical and practical proposals and recommendations in the areas of sections formed within the framework of the conference;
- perspectives for the development of medical and resort tourism in Uzbekistan based on modern principles, including the use of foreign experience;
- presentation of the main features of the organization of medical and resort tourism;
- attracting the attention of students and specialists, scientific community, professional experts to the challenges and opportunities of modern business in the
prospects for the development of medical and resort tourism in Uzbekistan;
- exchange of knowledge and experience on modern tools used in the development of medical and health resort tourism;
- development of new approaches and mechanisms to strengthen the sphere of medical and resort tourism
Participation is free.
Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Room 215, Building A