Obtained the bachelor’s degree from the Tashkent State University of Economics on the Business specialty. Graduated and obtained the Master’s degree from Shanghai University in International economics and trade and a second Master’s degree from Tashkent State University of Economics on International business. Holder of Ph.D. degree from Shanghai University on Management science and engineering. Has two years of experience in managing the higher education institution such as Banking and Finance Academy of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the position of the Vice-rector on research and science. Has 5 years of teaching experience in Management Science, Business, Economics, and Finance fields on various levels. A fluent speaker of Russian, Uzbek, English, and Chinese. Has wide research and publication experience with 12 publications in international journals. Participated in two international (Bath University, Bath, United Kingdom; Policy Research Institute under the Ministry of Finance of Japan, Tokyo-Kyoto-Osaka, Japan) internship programs. Successfully accomplished the state research projects and currently a member of research projects financed by Ministry of Innovation Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Supervised the research projects at various levels of more than 120 students. Currently working on individual research projects in fields of HRM efficiency, Macroeconomic policy, Money optimization in the economy, Public services efficiency, and Network analysis implementations. Working on developing the textbooks for local students on Research methodology, Management Science, and Econometrics.
Ph.D. in Management science and engineering
Shanghai University, Shanghai (China)
Master's degree in International business
Tashkent State University of Economics, Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
Master's degree in International economics and trade
Shanghai University, Shanghai (China)
Bachelor's degree in BusinessTashkent State University of Economics, Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
|AREAS OF TEACHING||Marketing research in practice, Applied business statistics, Economics, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Project management, Business research methods, Operational research, Supply chain management, Managing and leading people, HRM, Manufacturing and operations management|
|AREAS OF RESEARCH||Macroeconomics, HRM, Network analyses, Innovation, Management science, Econometrics, Marketing, International trade|
|HONOURS AND AWARDS||
2009 Winner of Distinguished international students' government scholarship of People's Republic of China
2008 Winner of Shanghai Government Scholarship
2007 Winner of China Government Scholarship
2006 Winner of State Scholarship of the Republic of Uzbekistan for distinguished students after Alisher Navoi
2005 Winner of LG Grant distinguished students’ award, Uzbekistan
|MEMBERSHIP IN EXTERNAL COMMITTEES AND PROFESSIONAL ESTEEM INDICATORS||
1. Chairman of examination board on English Proficiency Tests for PhD candidates of economics sciences under the Supreme Attestation Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan
2. Member of Seminar-board for awarding the PhD degree of the Banking and Finance Academy of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Tashkent State University of Economics
3. Expert of Supreme Attestation Committee under the Cabinet of Ministries of the Republic of Uzbekistan for post-defense blind-reviews.
4. Official reviewer of PhD dissertations on Economics, Finance and Management sciences.
5. Editor and reviewer of the "Finance and Banking Journal" of the Banking and Finance Academy of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
6. Reviewer of the "UzBridge" e-journal of “El-Yurt Umidi” Foundation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
1. Aktamov Sherzod and Deniza Alieva (2020) Gender inequality in work-life balance, II International ratings forum: measuring progress of reforms in Uzbekistan, December 10.
2. Aktamov Sherzod and Deniza Alieva (2020) Should Uzbekistan join GCI to attract more FDI? II International ratings forum: measuring progress of reforms in Uzbekistan, December 10.
3. Aktamov Sherzod (2020) Issues of human capital development in Uzbekistan, International online conference “Digital economy: Impacts, Challenges and Prospects”, Ministry of Innovative development of the Republic of Uzbekistan, MDIST, April 23.
4. Aktamov Sherzod (2020) Мобил технологиялар даврида самарали инновациялар, International online conference “Digital economy: Impacts, Challenges and Prospects”, Ministry of Innovative development of the Republic of Uzbekistan, MDIST, April 23.
5. Aktamov Sherzod (2020) МҲХС ни жорий этишнинг турли омилларга таъсири: адабиётлар шарҳи, Republican online conference “Иқтисодиёт тармоқлари ва соҳаларига инновацияларни жорий этиш механизмларини такомиллаштириш”, Banking and Finance Academy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, May 15.
6. Aktamov Sherzod (2019) Prospects of Uzbekistan in creation of competitive conditions for foreign investments, Collection of articles of academic staff at Management Development Institute of Singapore in Tashkent.
7. Aktamov Sherzod and Yormamatov Qodirjon (2019) Жаҳон амалиётидаги банк инновацион трендлари (World innovation trends in banking sector), Collection of articles of academic staff at Management Development Institute of Singapore in Tashkent.
8. Aktamov Sherzod, Alieva Deniza and Usmonova Gulnoza (2019) Влияние позиционирования культурных событий на развитие туристской отрасли (Impact of positioning of cultural events on the development of tourism industry), The International Conference Proceedings on "Investments and entrepreneurship: challenges and prospects", May 7th.
9. Aktamov Sherzod (2019) Некоторые аспекты односторонней векторной направленности между наличными и безналичными средствами физических лиц в Узбекистане (Some aspects of one-vector focus between cash and non-cash money of individuals in Uzbekistan), The International Conference Proceedings on "Investments and entrepreneurship: challenges and prospects", May 7th.
10. Aktamov Sherzod, Alieva Deniza and Usmonova Gulnoza (2019) Impact of information insufficiency on tourists' decision-making. Gran Canaria SSTD2019: IV Spring Symposium on Challenges in Tourism Development, Palma, Spain.
11. Aktamov Sherzod (2019) Анализ влияния высокого рейтинга в индексе GCI на увеличение привлечения прямых иностранных инвестиций (Analyses of impact of high ranking in GCI index on increasing the attraction of FDI), Collection of articles of academic staff at Management Development Institute of Singapore in Tashkent.
12. Aktamov Sherzod (2018) Improving the selection process of small innovation-based investment projects in Uzbekistan, “Innovative development of banking and finance sector in Uzbekistan: institutes, mechanisms and instruments” International scientific and practical conference, Tashkent, May 29.
13. Aktamov Sherzod and Rakhimova Khavokhon (2016) Analyzes of e-commerce development in Uzbekistan: current trends, problems and perspectives, Asian Journal of Management sciences and education, Vol. 5 (4).
14. Aktamov Sherzod, Hasanov Zaur and Abada Othman (2015) Impact of innovativeness of the country on export performance: evidence from Asian countries, IOSR Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 17 (1) Ver III.
15. Aktamov Sherzod, Hasanov Zaur and Muysinaliyev Aziz (2014) How is social capital associated with Innovation performance? Evidence from China Chemical Industry, International Journal of Social Science Research, Vol 2. (2).
16. Aktamov Sherzod and Muysinaliyev Aziz (2014) Supply chain management concepts: literature review, Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 15 (6).
17. Aktamov Sherzod, Muysinaliyev Aziz and Hasanov Zaur (2014) How strong clustering and centrality position in the alliance network impacts on innovation performance? Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol. 3, (2) Ver.III.
18. Aktamov Sherzod (2014) Review of social capital concepts and theories: finding benefits and costs, International Journal of Management, IT and Engineering, Vol. 4 (4).
19. Aktamov Sherzod (2014) Impact of innovation cluster effects on firm’s performance in Uzbekistan, Research Journal of Social Science and Management, Vol. 3 (10).
20. Aktamov Sherzod (2014) Factors influencing on regional innovation clusters in Uzbekistan, Research Journal of Economics and Business Studies, Vol. 3 (4).
21. Aktamov Sherzod (2014) Impact of technological diversity on innovation performance in Chinese automobile industry, European Journal of Business and Management, Vol.6 (8).
22. Aktamov Sherzod and Zhao Yan (2014) Impact of network centrality positions on innovation performance of the firms: evidence from China automobile industry, Business Management and Strategy, Vol. 5 (1).
22. Aktamov Sherzod (2010) 乌中贸易关系中存在前景展望 (Prospects in trade relations between Uzbekistan and China) 商场现代化, 中商科学技术信息研究所, Market Modernization, China Institute of Science and Technology Information, Beijing, Vol. 18.
INTERNSHIP AND QUALIFICATION UPGRADING
2016 Internship in frames of the project of British Council "Research is Great" at Bath University, Bath, United Kingdom
2016 Internship in frames of the project of Ministry of Finance of Japan "Summer seminar in Policy Research Institute", Tokyo-Kyoto-Osaka, Japan
EXTERNALLY FUNDED RESEARCH GRANTS
1. Successfully accomplished the research project №A-2-126 "Development of a methodology for quantitative and qualitative assessment of the effectiveness of financing the innovations” finance by the Agency of science and technology of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. Member of scientific-methodological research project №PZ-20170929152 on topic “Expansion of participation in global economic and innovation development indices for further improvement of investment climate and expansion of foreign investment attraction in Uzbekistan” financed by Ministry of Innovation Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan.