The purpose of Research Club is to promote interest in research among students of all majors and for those seeking career within academia. It aims at developing skills to conduct a research, covering research methodologies and tools, data analysis, usage of primary and secondary data, etc. It also intends to motivate students and to strengthen their knowledge in publication of research articles.
- Introduction to Stata interface, How to make Do-files and start do-file, log file
- Types of data: Cross-sectional data, Time series data, Pooled cross sections, Panel/Longitudinal data and General Stata commands (Working on wage data)
- How to make descriptive statistics and interpretation (Wage and students’ academic performance dataset)
- Introduction to Research methodologies and tools“
- Analyzing Data using Graphs and Tables
- Using Primary and Secondary Data in Research» for advanced level students
- Research and Explore Studying Options and Specializations» for foundation year students