Why MDIS Tashkent PCIE?
- The MDIS Tashkent English Preparatory Courses provide five levels of instruction from Elementary to Advanced for a wide range of learners, from schoolchildren and students of lyceums to individuals preparing for university entry, based on contemporary textbooks and educational resources.
- Learning is not only efficient, but also fun. Teachers are able to use engaging interactive multimedia experience in the classroom to emphasize daily lessons and reinforce vocabulary.
- Learning is charted along a progressive track from one level to the next - language skills and linguistic competencies are developed in stages, suited to students’ respective proficiency levels.
- All learning objectives, along with teaching/learning materials are suitably pitched at students’ linguistic capabilities. The teaching approach is well-balanced; it is designed to develop accurate language knowledge while emphasizing the overall fluency acquired through real-life situations.
- Courses focus on specific skills such as grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing, listening and speaking. Interest areas - such as Conversation, English Movie classes, Test Preparation, and others are taught as elective classes.
- Courses are thoroughly designed to ensure that students have maximum opportunity to develop their confidence in spoken and written English.
- Students are also encouraged to take the IELTS test along with regular mock examinations for gaining more confidence on the actual examination day.
All students are encouraged to participate in weekly Conversation workshops conducted by Student Council senior members which alleviates their further integration into MDIS Tashkent community.