FOUNDATION YEAR PROGRAMME
Foundation Year is a programme that is offered as a day programme and can be completed in one year. The programme has seven modules, three/four in each semester of the one year study.
Main purposes of the programme:
- Provide a flexible structured programme of study to improve English language skills and communications skills of the participants;
- Provide a sound knowledge base in basic business studies and introduce fundamental business concepts;
- Encourage the development of a creative attitude, an open mind and business- relevant awareness;
- Motivate participants to understand how organisations are managed effectively and how to launch and sustain their managerial career.
Specific programme outcomes:
The programme provides opportunities for participants to develop and demonstrate knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Communication skills, Business English and the basic business concepts.
- To develop in participants, an interest in business, marketing, entrepreneurship and management.
- To equip participants with the ability to apply knowledge in practice.
Distinction features of the programme:
- Assists professionals to achieve career goals
- Develops skills, knowledge and values
- Excellent staff/student ratio
- Quality assured academic standards
- State-of-the-art teaching facilities