Fall Intake: March 15 (Monday) - July 30 (Friday), 2021 (NB: Dates are subject to change by MDIS)
How to register online?
MDIS Tashkent accepts applications online. After the deadline of admission, no other applications and documents will be accepted.
Applicants must fill in the electronic application in English language at www.mdis.uz to register online. The application which consists of the following fields:
1. Terms of agreement: Applicant must read and acknowledge MDIS Tashkent Admission Committee rules and regulations before applying for the program.
2. Personal Information: Applicant must fill in the electronic application on his/her information and must upload required documents.
a) Name, Surname and Given Name;
b) Birth Day/Month/Year;
c) Passport details;
d) Permanent address;
e) Valid e-mail address;
f) Valid contact number (cell phone and home phone);
g) Passport (including permanent registration page of the passport) in
h) Photo (3.5X4.5 sized) in JPEG format.
3. Parents’ information: Applicant must fill in all required fields with the information of his/her parents and one contact person in emergency:
a) Full name of parents;
b) Permanent address;
c) Valid contact number (cell phone and home phone);
d) E-mail address (if available);
c) Emergency contact.
4. Education background: Applicant must fill in the electronic application about his/her education background and must upload required documents.
a) Diploma and transcripts with notarized translation into English;
b) type of educational school he/she graduated:
- secondary school.
4. Required documents
Requirements to apply for the programme:
Online registration starts on March 15 and closes on July 30, 2021. (NB.: Dates are subject to change by MDIS).
Applicants who wish to apply to the Foundation Year must meet following minimum requirements:
Applicants must have completed Secondary Education:
Secondary School (11 years of compulsory education) or
Academic Lyceum or Professional College (11 years of compulsory education);
Applicants need to upload scanned copies of the following documents while registering online:
- Passport (including permanent registration page) (PDF);
- IELTS Certificate (PDF) or MDIS English test result - 5.5 and above or TOEFL IBT 46-59/ Duolingo 85 and above;
- Photo 3.5×4.5 sized (JPEG);
- Diploma and Transcript of Secondary School/Academic Lyceum/Professional College (translated into English and notarized, if there is no English version of original document).
Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does NOT guarantee the place at MDIS Tashkent and MDIS Singapore.
Both educational institutions possess a right to enroll the candidates on the merit basis.
MDIS Tashkent offers the placement to candidates who possess IELTS/MDIS English Test score 6.0 and above at earlier stage of Admission until meeting the set target number .
Candidates with overall score 5.5 IELTS/MDIS English Test / or TOEFL IBT 46-59/ Duolingo 85 and above will be offered placement upon available vacancies (if any).
Note: In boarder line cases (with competitors possessing equal overall scores), the first priority will be given to the candidate with higher average score in Diploma of Secondary Education.
The candidates must check the results of the selection on website www.mdis.uz by inserting their passport series and number.
Note: Results of the selection will not be sent to applicants through SMS or e-mail.